RF-104G "FG-6692", ex 21+31, display in the Larissa Air Base museum (Lost Aviators Memorial area), Greece 2011

RF-104G, construction number 683D-6692, company model 683-04-10, built by FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino)
manufactured by Italian Group (ARGE-Italien); RF-104G production in photoreconnaissance version; first flight August 10, 1965 by FIAT at Turin-Caselle coded KC+165
project "Earl" (for MFG 2) as RF-104G with AS.30 and "Kormoran" anti ship missile delivery system installed
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date November 27, 1965 by BABwFIAT
VB+226 MFG 2 at Eggebek AB delivery date on November 27, 1965
21+31 Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3" in 1969
modified to MARINE-Recce version according tech order "TA-1401" with Side Oblique Camera (SOC) KS-87B on April 27, 1979
to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 on November 11, 1982 for AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser equipment
according tech order "TA-1469", back to MFG 2 on December 17, 1982
withdrawn from use at LwSchleuse 11 on April 29, 1986 with 3.239 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) June 11, 1986
to Hellenic Air Force on June 24, 1986 to 335 Mira of 116.Pterix (Wing) at Araxos AB coded "FG-6692"
withdrawn from use 1993 and stored Larissa AB in 1993; Larissa AB museum (Lost Aviators Memorial area) 1998 first noted; November 2018 last noted.

copyright  Stamatis Alipasalis

Google: 3938'38.21"N 2226'39.83"E