RF-104G 21+31 MFG 2 Eggebek AB with Side Oblique Camera (SOC) in August 1983

RF-104G, construction number 683D-6692, model 683-04-10, built by FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino)
manufactured by Italian Group (ARGE-Italien)
RF-104G first flight August 10, 1965 by FIAT) at Turin-Caselle coded KC+165
project "Earl" (for MFG 2) as RF-104G with AS.30 and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system installed
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date November 27, 1965 by BABwFIAT
VB+226 MFG 2 at Eggebek AB delivery date on November 27, 1965
21+31 Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3" in 1969
modified to MARINE-Recce version according tech order "TA-1401" with Side Oblique Camera (SOC) KS-87B on April 27, 1979,
back to MFG 2 on June 21, 1979
to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 on November 11, 1982 for AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser equipment
according tech order "TA-1469", back to MFG 2 on December 17, 1982
withdrawn from use at LwSchleuse 11 on April 29, 1986 with 3.239 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) June 11, 1986
to Hellenic Air Force on June 24, 1986 to 335 Mira of 116.Pterix (Wing) at Araxos AB coded “FG-6692”
withdrawn from use 1993 and stored Larissa AB in 1993
Larissa AB museum (Lost Aviators Memorial area) 1998 first noted; November 2014 last noted.

copyright © Mühlböck collection