F-104G 26+87 LVR 1 (ex MFG 2) at Kiel-Holtenau AB (EDCK) September 7, 1986

F-104G, construction number 683D-7433, model 683-10-19, built by MBB
manufactured by South Group (ARGE-Süd) & VFW; assembled by MBB Manching starting May 18, 1972
assembly in Fighterbomber version according contract lot 10
modification level "Neptun" as Fighterbomber (for German Navy) with AS.30 and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system
first flight July 19, 1972 at MBB-Manching
26+87 acceptance date by GPS-MBB September 12, 1972; Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3"
MFG 2 at Eggebek AB delivery date on September 15, 1972
November 11, 1983 to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 for AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser equipment according tech order "TA-1469",
back to MFG 2 on December 20, 1983; TechnGrp 11 on January 4, 1987; WTD 61 on October 15, 1987
withdrawn from use and stored at LwSchleuse 11 on December 4, 1987 with 2.164 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) September 1, 1988
to Hellenic Air Force on October 10, 1988; coded "FG-433" to 116th Pterix for 335th Mira (Squadron)
withdrawn from use in 1993,;stored Agrinion AB August 1993
preserved main road at Agrinion AB coded "FG-433" April 5, 1996 coded "FG-433", November 2014 last noted.

copyright © Erik Frikke