F-104G "22+03" ex 24+49, cockpit displayed in the "Gerhard Neumann Museum" of Josef Voggenreiter at Niederalteich 2008

RF-104G, construction number 683D-8193, company model 683-04-10, built by Fokker
manufactured by North Group (ARGE-Nord); first flight December 14, 1963 coded KG+293
RF-104G photoreconnaissance version modification according project "Recce" at Avio Diepen; back at Fokker on January 31, 1964
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date by BABwFokker (RNAF-MTA) May 13, 1964
BB+243 WaSLw 10 at Jever AB delivery date on June 13, 1964
24+49 JG 71 at Wittmund AB on February 29, 1968; JaboG 34 at Memmingen AB on May 9, 1968
November 1968 modified to Fighterbomber version F-104G by Messerschmitt; back to JaboG 34
EL-70/EL-73 Electronic Counter Measure (ECM) system was installed in the weapon system in the late 70s with tech order "TA-FL1191"
operated with flightdate and crash recorder LEADS 200 according tech order "TA-1411"
withdrawn from use at LwSchleuse 11 on February 6, 1987 with 3.806 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) April 16, 1987
BDRT airframe at Pferdsfeld AB March 25, 1987 by road transport with training aid code "C020"; scrapped after 1993
cockpit section first noted at Neuburg AB June 20, 1996 coded "22+03"
cockpit private owned by Josef Voggenreiter, Niederalteich, 2003 first noted, December 2020last noted.

copyright  Mark Wassenaar                                                                                                         visit the greatest and best F-104 museum in the world: https://f-104.de/home

4844'4.54"N 1114'48.10"E - inside !