F-104G 26+82 WTD 61 on the ferry flight to Greece August 24, 1988

F-104G, construction number 683D-7428, model 683-10-19, built by MBB
manufactured by South Group (ARGE-Süd) & VFW; assembled at MBB-Manching starting March 16, 1972 as attrition replacement aircraft
assembly in Fighterbomber version according contract lot 9; first flight June 5, 1972 at MBB; acceptance date by GPS-MBB July 6, 1972
modification level "Neptun" as Fighterbomber (for German Navy) with AS.30 and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system
Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3"
26+82 MFG 2 at Eggebek AB delivery date on July 11, 1972
February 20, 1984 to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 for AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser equipment according tech order "TA-1469"
back to MFG 2 on May 10, 1984; to WTD 61 on July 8, 1987; withdrawn from use and stored at LwSchleuse 11 on May 6, 1988
struck off charge order (AVA) February 24, 1988
to Hellenic Air Force on August 24, 1988 with 2.336 flight hours; operated by the 116.Pterix at Araxos AB coded "FG-428"
stored Agrinion AB (LGAG) April 1996 with tail of "7426"; stored Agrinion AB September 17, 2005 noted; November 2014 last noted.

copyright © "Blacky" Schwarz