F-104G 26+81 "MARINE" MFG 2 Eggebek AB 1985

F-104G, construction number 683D-7427, company model 683-10-19, built by MBB
manufactured by South Group (ARGE-Süd) & VFW
assembled by MBB-Manching starting March 7, 1972 as attrition replacement aircraft
assembly in Fighterbomber version according contract lot 9
first flight May 18, 1972 at MBB; acceptance date by GPS-MBB June 21, 1972
modification level "Neptun" as Fighterbomber (for German Navy)
with "AS.30" and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system
Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3"
26+81 MFG 2 at Eggebek AB delivery date on July 3, 1972
January 30, 1984 to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 for AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser
equipment according tech order "TA-1469"; back to MFG 2 on March 5, 1984
TechnGrp 11 "F-104 Kommando" on October 31, 1986
withdrawn from use and stored at LwSchleuse 11 on March 24, 1987
struck off charge order (AVA) September 1, 1988
to Hellenic Air Force (HAF) October 25, 1988 with 2.404 flight hours
operated by the 116 Pterix (Wing) at Araxos AB coded "FG-427"
last flight from 116 Combat Wing to 132 Combat Group at Agrinion (HAF Detachment) on April 7, 1993
withdrawn from use on July 20, 1993
March 22, 2004 it was transported to KEA Hellinikon for maintenance
preserved above the small village of Kapnochori in a private property west-south-west of the Greek city Lamia; May 2005 first noted code "FG-427"; May 2019 last noted.

copyright © Peter van Polanen