RF-104G 21+29 Marinefliegergeschwader 2 (MFG 2) 1984

RF-104G, construction number 683D-6690, model 683-04-10, built by FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino)
manufactured by Italian Group (ARGE-Italien)
RF-104G first flight July 17, 1965 by FIAT at Turin-Caselle coded KC+163
project "Earl" (for MFG 2) as RF-104G with AS.30 and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system installed
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date October 28, 1965 by BABwFIAT
VB+224 MFG 2 at Eggebek AB delivery date on November 5, 1965
21+29 Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3" in 1969
modified to MARINE-Recce version according tech order "TA-1401" with Side Oblique Camera (SOC) KS-87B on September 26, 1979,
back to MFG 2 on February 26, 1980
to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 on May 2, 1983 for AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser equipment modification
according tech order "TA-1469", back to MFG 2 on June 2, 1983; ErpSt 61 on February 16, 1987
withdrawn from use and stored at LwSchleuse 11 on May 14, 1987 with 3.072 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) October 21, 1988
to Hellenic Air Force on November 17, 1988 and stored
1991 with 335 Mira (Squadron) of 116. Pterix (Wing) at Araxos AB coded "FG-6690"
withdrawn from use 1993; stored Agrinion AB (LGAG) April 1996; stored Agrinion AB coder "FG-6690" September 2005 noted
November 2014 last noted.

copyright  Axel Ostermann