RF-104G 21+16 MFG 2 with 4 tanks at Eggebek AB (EDCG) in June 1980

RF-104G, construction number 683D-6665, company model 683-04-10, built by FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino)
manufactured by Italian Group (ARGE-Italien); RF-104G KC+150 first flight March 6, 1965 at FIAT, Turin-Caselle
project "Earl" (for MFG 2) as RF-104G with "AS.30" and "Kormoran" anti-ship missile delivery system installed
camouflage scheme "Norm 62" according tech order "TA-196"; acceptance date May 31, 1965 by BABwFIAT
VB+211 MFG 2 (Navy Wing 2) delivery date on June 1, 1965 at Eggebek AB
21+16 Navy camouflage scheme "Norm 76" according tech order "TA-196-3" in 1970
modified to MARINE-Recce version according tech order "TA-1401" with Side Oblique Camera (SOC) KS-87B on February 20, 1979, back to MFG 2 on April 9, 1979
September 9, 1982 to Luftwaffenschleuse 11 for AN/ALE-40(N) Chaff/Flare countermeasure dispenser equipment according tech order "TA-1469",
back to MFG 2 on October 27, 1982; withdrawn from use and stored at LwSchleuse 11 on February 5, 1986 with 3.204 flight hours; struck off charge order (AVA) June 11, 1986
to Hellenic AF on June 24, 1986 as "FG-6665" to the 116 Pterix (Wing) for 335 Mira (Squadron) at Araxos AB; withdrawn from use 1993
stored at Araxos AB as "6665" in August 1995 with fuselage only; October 2017 stored (dump) last noted.

copyright  Hans-Peter Jans